Friday, 23 July 2010

I made this the other day with the work of a photographer I'm a fan of called Laurent Nivalle - I sent it to him and he loved it! Any way, that line: "Go to sleep and try again tomorrow" is pretty darn poignant for me - especially as I figure out my own next steps. Blah! So yeah, don't know how I thought of it, guess it's something I've been easily reminding myself at the end of the day. If today didn't work, get trying again, this life has so much to show us. EASY. Go!

Click image for larger version.

4 comments:

benjamin said...

beautiful photos, and very complementary type

Natalie said...

so simple. so true. so you.
xx

melina Lima said...

Where are you?? I want to see more posts xD

Kristoforus Lembu said...

I’m always looking for travel site to visit, this was very helpful. Keep up the infor­ma­tive work!

http://travel-agcy.blogspot.com/