Saturday 23 May 2009

Life really is Beautiful

She's just a small-town girl from a residential area just outside of Durban, South Africa (I've always wanted to start off a post like that), and now she's in Mozambique. My friend Lauren Nixon is really doing this thing, this life, so beautifully! It's rich, it's raw and it's real. She's always living in her present. We're often looking in so many other directions towards trying to find the one thing we ought to be doing. Well it seems, that there are those among us getting it right, and just going for it.

I don't know why I haven't told you about her before! Ever since I've known her, she's always had a heart for the people most-in-need in our world, just outside our front door. She is simply living out a loving and effective life; loving God + loving others. Wowzers!

See her at Life is Beautiful + also see her pics.

No comments: