Wednesday 17 September 2008

going on

This is the nicest thing I've seen in a long time.
Viva Afrika!
[ New song+video from Gnarles Barkley 'Going On'. ]



In other news, things are great down here in Australia. Right now i'm looking whether or not i will be able to do a second year of College. I really want to get equipped further for sure, it's just a question of being able to pay the fees, that's all.

With out fail, my
homeland is always on my mind, and i never stop dreaming of the potential & beauty she has. I want to walk with her in these great days.

In the meantime on this side of the Pacific, i'm envisioning a visit to Hong Kong sometime early next year to see my friends
Leora & Jeff & learn more about what they're up to there. Oh and watch 'Almost Flew' - the video Jeff also made himself.

No comments: